Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28,204 Posts
I love boxer's walk behind.. I hate bobcats freakn walk behind!! and I have never ran vermeer's or ditch witch in fact I have never seen one, but anyways.. whats goin on with the arms on that vermeer? the bucket seems to big so the loader isnt going all the way down. am i correct?

I just went to ditch witch's website.. and holy crap you dont want a walk behind he wants a freakn backhoe! haha I would love to have one of those! I really like how the boom on the backhoe slides back and forth. the only problem I see is not being able to see the edge of the bucket so it might be hard to grade with But I really like those things.. I got one question picasso.. why do you need one of those? the backhoe isnt big enough to load a fullsize dump.

· Registered
28,204 Posts
I have the mt-52 it's a great machine. Much nicer than the dingo and a diesel too.
I dont like the bobcat walkbehind because it is slow, the standing pad thing is horribly designed, I dont like the controls, and it is just hard to grade with... and yeah you can get a boxer with a diesel in it.. I have never ran a diesel boxer but I like them alot..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.