• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

I need a new set of signs

EastProLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
Anyone know of a good website where I can buy the Metal Signs that attached to the side of the trailers or back of trailers. Any help would be greatly appreciated:D

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member
What size ect. do you need? Do you have a sample?

dreisman

LawnSite Member
I have a local sign shop I go to. He does paint and stick on lettering . The logo beside my moniker is stick on and painted sun. this is on all my trucks..

tx_angler

LawnSite Senior Member
Any vinyl sign shop can probably handle metal signs. I had a set made on 10 gage aluminum for around $100 for my trailer. Of course the more complex the logo, the more you're going to pay.

sildoc

LawnSite Silver Member
I made my own. Had Jeff at Loud Graphics www.loudgrahics.ws do the vinyl and then went to metal place and picked up stainless steel. Total cost for a 4x3 foot sign was 45 bucks (16 for stainless steel and 29 for vinyl). I had several quotes for 150.00 and 200.00 but found it so easy to do. You could probably do 5 signs for what it would cost for 1. This is very easy to do also and it only takes roughly 10-15 min max.

I think as far as signs go its better to get a local maker to do it. You can talk with him face to face and in detail explain exactly how you want them done. I get all mine done from a local maker, because i can draw out the design i want and he will copy it exact.