Hey guys, i will be purchasing a 6.5'x12' trailer with 2' sides lined with extended metal, a landscape box on the front and trimmer racks on the side as well as a ramp on the back.(it will be an open trailer) i called about a month ago to get quoted and then i called today and it was $300 cheaper!! i am just curious whether now would be the time to buy or if i should wait a couple weekes/a month or so? i am just borrowing a 5x8 right now and it only fits one of my walk behinds so it is way too small. I need advice asap. thanks in advance.