1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

    Dismiss Notice

i need help

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by RSK2, Feb 1, 2006.

  1. RSK2

    RSK2 LawnSite Member
    from PA
    Messages: 102

    hi guys

    do any of you know of any place that i can get EROSION CONTROL at
    and WEED CONTROL FABRiC at i need about 10 rolls of weed fabric 6ft by 250 ft
    or biger.
    and 80 rolls of erosion control any info thanks :waving:
  2. CutRight

    CutRight LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 257

    you can get weed control rolls at home depot if your really stuck for a supplier. any landscaping wholesaler in the area or nursey should supply it. look in your yellow pages or online. im in CT so i dont know what you have around you. just doin a quick google search i found this place, i dont know where in PA its related to you but its in Buckingham, PA any place like this should have it. http://www.feeneyswholesale.com/resources.htm

Share This Page