I think I am addicted to this website. HELP!

RYAN

LawnSite Member
I don't know about the rest of you out there but it seems like all I do is work, and log on to this webite. I'm hooked. Before work, after work, even during lunch sometimes. I really need to get a life. Anyone out there doing the same thing as me. I think I need help. I just can't get enough.

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
I think we are normal Ryan, it's just the ones that aren't addicted that are messed up. :D

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
You and me and about 1400 others!!

LoneStarLawn

LawnSite Bronze Member
I got into this biz because the enjoyment I get out of landscaping and maintenance. What better way to come home, jump on the computer and increase my knowledge to better myself in the biz.

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Chuck had a 30,000 hit a day package with his host and it went over by 15,000 one day and it got shut down till he upgraded to a 300,000 hit a day package, which means he has to pay more money now. As far as I know, 45,000 in a day is the most so far. It's a bunch.

dhenegar

LawnSite Member
This website has taught me so much about lawn care and how to run my buisness. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you guys out there and keep up the good work!

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
I HAVE to get on this site at least 2 times a day.

BTW help Chuck out by checking out the sponsors pages on the banners above.

excel25

LawnSite Senior Member
first thing in the morn. and last thing at night. and any spare time.Wife thinks I've lost it!