Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
xmas lighting is great. I know guys who get BIG BUCKS to do it (10k,20k, and some 50k per year) to do x mas lighting.
Not to mention getting paid to go turn the generator on every evening (employees job).

Show us pics.

·
Banned
19,676 Posts
xmas lighting is great. I know guys who get BIG BUCKS to do it (10k,20k, and some 50k per year) to do x mas lighting.
Not to mention getting paid to go turn the generator on every evening (employees job).

Show us pics.
I dion't give a ......... if you survive.......... I want PICS.......

·
Registered
29,217 Posts
Cappy do what ya gotta do and be happy doing it. Went to dinner with a few buds last night. One is a finish carpenter that ran a crew of 5 for the last 15 yrs. Now he is down to working alone and hasnt worked since July. Another is (was) a foreman for a commercial builder , both him and his wife are layed off ( they were not there last night )Everytime I stop by the supply house for the last 6 weeks , it looks like a ghost town.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cappy do what ya gotta do and be happy doing it. Went to dinner with a few buds last night. One is a finish carpenter that ran a crew of 5 for the last 15 yrs. Now he is down to working alone and hasnt worked since July. Another is (was) a foreman for a commercial builder , both him and his wife are layed off ( they were not there last night )Everytime I stop by the supply house for the last 6 weeks , it looks like a ghost town.
smile everyday just for having a job i know..
times are tough..great advice.

·
Registered
29,217 Posts
Had the PATS JERSEY ON LAST NIGHT AND WAS DRINKING IN A BAR FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YR. Baseball and nascar are fill ins while I waited for a real sport to start .
BTW pats signed Deltha Oneil earlier this week to help shore up that questionable secondary.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
smile everyday just for having a job i know..
times are tough..great advice.
is this the norm around the country or are some of you busy? Here on the east end of LI I have stayed pretty busy just wondering how everyone elses market is.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.