Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is COOL! I want to do this to my own house AND be able to do it to customers homes...

How hard is it to do? Does it run through a source and does the work itself or does it take a lot of set up? It seems like each line would have to be run into different parts of a box that turns them off and on on its own.

Whatever it takes... this is what I want for my house... If I can pull this off I should be able to get whatever customers I want!

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what all is involved in doing that kind of work? I take it you do a lot of the programming with the computer and then up load it? A lot of syncing the right lights at the right time?

Definitely more complicated than it looks I am sure.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah that was a pretty good one... I wander how you can get the sound to be loud enough that if you have a show people in the streets can hear it real well...

I may get the cheaper one that I found for $100 to see how it does by itself.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I plan on getting my house nicely decorated this year and maybe add that function next year. Do it in stages. I want to get the house looking good. Thinking about putting up my lights REALLY early this year to let people know I am here. Definitely putting them up early on mine and some friends to get pictures to show my work... and get any problems worked out before the customers start calling.

· Registered
2,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
LOL, that is how we sell everything isn't it?

I like the idea of plug and go, it keeps it simpler for not only me now but the guys later on... I take it the customers pay for these as well like they do with the lights?

Are you seeing a big push for halloween? Do you light the house similar to what you do for christmas? C9's and such or is it more webs, and actual decorative type stuff... a strobe and some sound?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.