1. Site Upgrade Planned for Next Week!

LawnSite community,

As you know, we continually look for ways to enhance your experience on LawnSite and always try to make the site better, with more enhanced features and capabilities, and improved navigation so you can easily find the information that you’re looking for. So, the time has come for another software/site upgrade to a newer version of our platform. Once the upgrade is complete, we’re planning on making additional changes that will significantly improve upon your experience on LawnSite.

The upgrade is planned for early next week, with additional features being rolled out in the weeks and months ahead. As always, we welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing your thoughts.
    Dismiss Notice

I want to mess with / play tricks on my coworkers doing cleanups

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by 2 Cycle, Nov 24, 2019.

1. 2 Cycle

2 Cycle LawnSite Senior Member

We are a playful bunch who like to laugh and have a good time. One thing that keeps morale up is a good joke or prank. I was thinking of squirting invisible ink all over one guys sweatshirt, maybe zip tying another guys blower to the trailer or something. As you can see, I need ideas. Nothing destructive unless it is very funny.

Cam15 likes this.
  2. zlandman

zlandman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

I like the zip tie idea!
    You can grease the underside of door handles. Unhook a spark plug boot.

Cam15 likes this.
  3. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

Put some flour in blower housing.

4. Cam15

Cam15 LawnSite Fanatic

Pull the spark plug on the blower see how long it takes him to realize it.

5. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Fanatic
    from Chicago

Pinch off the fuel line.

I like MDs suggestion of flour in the blower.

Years ago when I was an employee. Boss was onsite and when he wasn't looking I un hooked his trailer. Took him almost a block before he realized the trailer wasn't there.

6. MowDaddy

MowDaddy LawnSite Fanatic

Love the unhitch trailer !!

Cam15 likes this.
  7. ShowCaseLawnCare

ShowCaseLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Loosen all the lug nuts on the trailer lol

Andrew H, KUMA01 and Cam15 like this.
  8. zlandman

zlandman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

We had a guy on a hot day turn the ac blower off and put flour in the vent! What a mess!

9. witco

witco LawnSite Member

I get some extra help for a property I mulch, the property owner has a small fake black snake hanging by his fruit trees. Its been there for ever and I still jump when I see it while weed eating, So last spring I was hauling mulch to the beds to dump and grabbed the fake snake to put in a load. It caused quite a laugh when I dumped in front of the guys spreading. Just for fun. When I worked for a utility company the foreman and I were always pranking each other so I took a christmas tree air freshner (vanilla)tore it into small pieces and put it down his defroster in his truck. He hated me for quite a while after that one. It all helps to get through the day.

Cam15 and hort101 like this.
  10. GrassManKzoo

GrassManKzoo LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Kalamazoo, MI

Turn gas line off on mower
    Hide truck keys
    Blocks under rear axle so tires don’t touch ground

Cam15 and hort101 like this.