1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Idea for ya'll

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by tthomass, Oct 4, 2007.

1. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I have seen a lot of posts asking how to letter up your truck, what to say, what this what that blah blah blah

I've had an idea for a long time and done nothing with it........perhaps some of you can make use of it.

Idea:
    Truck pulling trailer has your info right? Take a banner on the trailer and have different ones that display different messages at different times of the year. Same goes for a truck body/sides. Maybe your logo takes up the 1st 1/2 of your sides and the below takes up the 2nd 1/2 or your logo is on your door and this is on your sides.

Feb: 'Call us for your spring clean up'
    Apr: 'Ready for some plants'
    Jun: 'Want a patio'
    Aug: 'Ready for some more plants'
    Oct: 'Call us, we'll do your leaves for you'
    Dec: 'Tired of shoveling your driveway'

-You get the idea, short, sweet and to the point. Makes the person think ahead, hey thats coming up.

I think it would be a great advertising opportunity and something you don't see. Go get some $ now since I'm not using the idea.

2. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I will try that next year and report back.

3. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics!!!:laugh:

4. Plant Buyer 83

Plant Buyer 83 LawnSite Member

It took me a minute, but then it hit me. :usflag:

5. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I was doing that 15 years ago....lol Had the phrase "It's time for" on the truck with different things done in magnetic signs like: Fertilizing, Lawn Maintenance, Aeration, ect.