• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Ideas for More Income

Chris Ke

LawnSite Member
OK, I am one of these goofs who worries about October when it is not even March. But does anyone offer any services in late fall (besides leaf removal)? I was thinking about checking into an aerator to use on customers lawns in the fall and spring. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Be Careful Out There

Premo Services

LawnSite Bronze Member
Core aeration, slit seeding, and overseeding of lawns are something I am always trying to get more of, and work at getting them whenever I can line some up for the early fall.. Very good money maker. I start in early september for core aeration, and seeding of lawns, so they can get some good growth before winter sets in.

OP
C

Chris Ke

LawnSite Member
How do you price overseeding and aerating in terms of a lawn. Say you have a lawn that you charge $50 for each service, what would you charge for aeration?

Thanks

mow2nd

LawnSite Senior Member
Lots of money in Aerating and Seedingin the fall only. I dont see the point in doing it in the spring. Hard to do any seeding when you should be putting down Pre-M and spraying weeds.