Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never took a picture of diesel price's before; however I was in shock when I pulled up I was expecting $4.08 like last week. At $3.97 that's up to a $65.00 savings on a fill up for me, when diesel was up to a record $4.85.:clapping::clapping:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I just shelled out $145.77 to fill my truck up today. Ran it till the low fuel light was on and then some because I wasn't paying attention. $4.169 per gallon, 34.965 gallons.:cry:

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It pays to shop around for diesel, I use two stations in the midsouth area. This BP station, and the Wal-Mart Murphy's oil station. What I don't understand is when Wal-Mart is higher on diesel their $4.18 today all other stations selling diesel are lower. I understand that some area's in a city will always have higher fuel price's, wish more folks would shop around it would force those higher or "price gouging" stations to drop their price's.

Any relief is a blessing the extra $45.00 dollars I saved today was like hitting the lottery:laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.