Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
1,947 Posts
Funny i've been asked to buy my business from 2 diffrent lawn services,of course when i see money then the decision will arise,i would however stay in the lawn and landscape field,say as a foreman or comparable position...

· Registered
14,229 Posts
I had that happen this past summer, it took two seconds for me to think about it and I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER.
I'm looking for a 48" walk behind that i will put in the back of a pick up and be a super scrub.
John

· Registered
11,794 Posts
Originally posted by John Gamba
Originally posted by rkk95
John didn't you have to sign a non compete agreement?

Yes, I cannot mow over a certain dollar amount. so i will work with mostly granny lawns. it will keep me busy.
john
John

I'm interested in knowing how the dollar amount was calculated? Is it price per lawn, total year end rev, what?

· Banned
2,007 Posts
Originally posted by tiedeman
I see myself in this business for life
Same with me, but half of me so desperately wants to be the average college student without any cares in the world...of course that will never happen but i can dream cant i? The other half of me says go, and conqure more accounts.

· Banned
9,111 Posts
Originally posted by MacLawnCo
Same with me, but half of me so desperately wants to be the average college student without any cares in the world...of course that will never happen but i can dream cant i? The other half of me says go, and conqure more accounts.
exactly:D

· Registered
10,079 Posts
Nope. I wouldn't sell. This is only our second year and I'm still enjoying it. When I stop enjoying it, then maybe I'd sell. No idea what I'd do instead. Maybe go back to another previous career until I get tired of it again.

· Banned
1,903 Posts
iwouldsell...without enough thought, probably. I guess it depends on what day you ask me on.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.