Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would it be? We're talkin about mowers here. Be specific.
I don't mean what would you dream of having but what do you think to be the best all around for your properties?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Gees, I'm not fussy. I'll take anything, as long as someone else drives it :p

Actually, I'd want John Gamba's Exmark/UltraVac with H bar steering and a John Deer air conditioned cab!!

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
So far all I NEED right now is my TTHP 36", but I really want a Lazer XP 60" 27 HP diesel for the 2 acre job that I have. Plus the thing is diesel, anything diesel is SWEET! :D Except for those Volkswagen Rabbits, those things are terrible.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Moguy
What does TTHP stand for? I agree with scag48 my lazer could use a few more hps
eXmark has a model called Turf Tracer HP. Turf Tracer is a hydro drive floating deck walk behind, HP is the smaller sized ones. Fullsize Turf Tracers come in 52 and 60" decks and large engines and tires, maybe faster ground speed than an HP can't remember. The TTHP series have 36, 48, and 52" decks with engines upto 17hp and alittle smaller tires, slightly smaller unit overall I beleive. Very nice machines they are :)

www.eXmark.com

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.