I'm a killer!!!!

AB Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
I have been cutting full time for 6 years now and up untill last year I have only killed one animal while cutting.Last year it was a big toad I hit with a trimmer:(.Agian other than that time noting has happened!But this year I have been killing every thing that gets in my way!I have killed 2 toads 1 snake and 1 bird!Have any of you guys or gals had a year like I have before?At this rate Green Peace will be protesting in front of all my lawn jobs:)<p>----------<br>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

WorkForce Intl

LawnSite Member
Sounds like your on you way to being a bonafide serial toad killer. :)<p>Actually Green Peace should be thanking all you guys/gals for working so hard to keep the planet green.<p>Elisama<br>

Guido

LawnSite Silver Member
2 wild boars and a deer while I was in Guam. In the funniest way too........Sometimes the animals would sneak under the fence and onto the airfield, well we can't loose a billion dollar aircraft over a wild animal, so sometimes we got called to &quot;run them off&quot; through a gate we'd open up. SO three or four of us would jump in our 1 ton turbo diesels (vroom vroom!) and round em up (I guess thats what you call it???? I'm from CT!!) Those three ran to fast, the deer dead into a tree, 1 pig sliiped and wooops....goodyear got em! and 1 big, died of heat exhaustion. <p>So don't feel bad about the frog!<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://communities.msn.com/guidosequipmentpics/&quot;&gt;&quot;Guido&quot;&lt;/a&gt;<br>David M. Famiglietti

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
While I was mowing, a squirl came running around a corner and tried to run under the deck by the discharge chute. It came back out decapitated. Oppppps

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
Rabbit nests, small reptiles, baby birds, box turtles, mice, moles. These are things that I know I've hit. I sure theres a lot of other things I don't know about.

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
I swear to goodness I've missed about 2 rabbits a week most all summer long; the dumb things wait until you're 1 ft. away before they take off & scare the #$&! out of you! I always try to miss bunnies; I've also let about 3 moles live longer too in the past 2 wks. Snakes I will chase after tho :)<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

I've run over more snakes than I can count. Barely missed a baby rabbit the other day, dang thing ran right across in front of my chopper. Haven't gotten any birds yet but at least one turtle, and a few field mice. Had to stop once and let a skunk cross a yard one evening. <p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/dtlc/&quot;&gt;Rich@Davis Total Lawn Care&lt;/a&gt;<br>

Top Forums