1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

I'm going crazy(Bruce 32 need your help)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Edgewater, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

I saw a thread a while back that Bruce32 (I think) posted 3 pictures in, one of them was of a new 32 wb, can't find the tread.

anyone remember

thanks,

Adam

2. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

sorry, I don't think it was me. I have a shot somewhere of my toro 32" fixed deck mower I can hunt if you need it.

3. Edgewater

If my memory is correct...... IF,

It was a 32/12.5kaw, a z147 and another walk 44?

sound familiar or have I finally lost it?

4. brucec32

Nope, I don't think that was me. I have the first and the last you mentioned, but I've never posted photos of them that I recall. I have an exmark ztr not a toro.

5. Edgewater

would you mind posting a picture of the 32.

I have been thinking of buying one. How do you like it?

thanks,

Adam

6. brucec32

I liked it. Mulched well. Handy and lightweight, but the rear tires are narrow to keep them within the width of the deck for gates. Great instead of a 21" on gated back yards and tight areas, but lacks the width for wide area mowing. Discharged really well on cool season turf here, but I had to use the mulching kit because I did a lot of Bermuda and didn't want to bag. The deck design is from Exmark, it's the same deck as their Metro mower. The t bar steering makes it superior to the Exmark in my opinion. Unless you go hydro (ferris, exmark viking) it'd be hard to get a better 32" mower. But it's not the same as a more powerful bigger mower so base your expectations accordingly.