1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Im just starting up, what licenses do i need?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by arikthagr8, Jul 13, 2008.

  1. arikthagr8

    arikthagr8 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 5

    I have been working for a landscape company for 3 years now and I am finally starting my own after the company moved. I was wondering what all certs or licenses I need in Texas if I will be offering a full spectrum of landscaping for example fert., irrigation, etc. I also see that some companies are backflow certified and not sure what that is for. thank you for your time and hope to get some feedback soon. THANKS!!:waving:
  2. bohiaa

    bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,220

    depends on what your planing on doing...

    I grew up in Garland and worked for several myself....

    If your going to spray, you need a licenses for this, if you dont know what a backflow is dont mess with sprinkler systems.....

Share This Page