1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

im too sexy for your lawn?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Nov 20, 2002.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

a little off topic, but....u guys ever have a problem with like a jealous husband or boyfriend accusing u of providing more than just lawn care, while they are at work?

2. bommaritro

bommaritro LawnSite Member

Hell I am hot:blob2: :blob2::blob2: I am a 6'2" 280lbs fat bearded Italian. I have the women drooling all over me all day long.

In my dreams at least.:D :D :D

Nope never have had to worry about this.

Ron

3. Darb

Darb LawnSite Member

Just smile, wink, and tell him you are gay.:laugh: Or since that little accident with the chain saw, you haven't even thought about sex. Or tell him you only like attractive women.

4. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope, ain't got caught yet.
    Crawdad

5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Bobby, You are scaring me again. I hope this is just a question and not a problem you have faced recently. There are worse things that could happen such as getting caught providing more then full service lawn care;)

Gravely_Man

6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I think there would be 2 reponses to that!

7. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

nah no problem with that yet.

8. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

No problem here either. Of course my wife is always standing guard at the truck with the shotgun.....I wonder if that has anything to do with it? :D

Bobby, please do not give the wink deal. You might GET more service than you are GIVING......LOL

9. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

sorry to scare you, but things like this come to mind when i have too much time to think. i was just thinking about my younger days(waaaay back then, i was to some people, considered good looking) . i had a new client , whos wife called about service, i went and spoke with her, and we were on for weekly service(lawncutting only!) . anyway, after about the first month, this guy starts coming home "for lunch", everytime we are there cutting. i start chatting with him, and mentioned that he has a pretty lenient schedule to be able to come home for lunch. anyway, after repeated conversations, this guy says, "ok, im gonna level with you. i feel a bit uncomfortable having u around my wife when im not here." im like, "dude, i aint gonna hurt her." so he explains , "its not that, its just , look at you! u look like u spend hours in the gym every day, my wife is very attracted to you!.". so, after i finish laughing my butt off, i tell him that i will switch him to a saturday schedule to make us both feel more comfortable. finished the season, he never replied to any of my renewel notices............

10. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Bobby,

That was then, this is now......WAKEUP! :D

Dude must have a very unstable relationship with his wife. Or maybe the fact that he saw you leaving everyday on his way home could be another reason...;)