Lawn Care Forum banner

Impresed With Shindiaiwa

7K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  mowerdude777 
#1 ·
Well Saturday I got a used 2006 T231 trimmer for 90 dollars, I got it to be a spare to my other trimmer, I have read many positive reviews on shindiaiwa and thought I would try one out. I am very pleased with it so far ( I have not relay used it) but I am amazed with the power in the 231.:)

#2 ·
Yea, Shindaiwa really makes good stuff, about time you came over to the winning side.

BTW I'd you think the 231 has power, try the 270.
Posted via Mobile Device

#6 ·
You should try to get a hold of a T260(older model) very close to the weight of the T231 but a lot more power. Even a T261 is a nicely balanced unit in regards to power & weight.

Shinny units are well balanced and they feel very "natural" to handle with lots of power AND no prolonged warm up period (uhm, cough Echo). Once you do, you would be unbelievably impressed !

#7 ·
You should try to get a hold of a T260(older model) very close to the weight of the T231 but a lot more power. Even a T261 is a nicely balanced unit in regards to power & weight.

Shinny units are well balanced and they feel very "natural" to handle with lots of power AND no prolonged warm up period (uhm, cough Echo). Once you do, you would be unbelievably impressed !
I want split boom for edging and hedging and think I will get a sniny or echo

#8 ·
maybe you should check out the shindy blowers. I love mine. Just a thought

#11 ·
I love my T230....It keeps goin and goin. I have a T270 for cleanups.

I hope the newer ones are just as good and reliable...cause there will come a day I will have to hang up the T230:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.