• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

In Idaho

petroskie

LawnSite Senior Member
My company deals with rural site clean up, forest fuels reduction, and field mowing, buti want to expand into some hadscape and possibly water features. anybody know of any good classes in northern Idaho?

AGLA

LawnSite Bronze Member
Check with the suppliers of wall block and pavers. I actually took my Keystone Retaining Wall seminar in Spokane about 16 years ago.

PS. Do you do any work for Bennett Lumber Products or Northwest Management?

AGLA

LawnSite Bronze Member
I used to work for Bennett Lumber Products in Princeton (in house landscaper for corporate office, family properties, and other holdings) and a good friend of mine works at Nothwest Management in Moscow (accountant).

Lite4

LawnSite Gold Member
I know horizon and United Pipe there in town often hold classes on waterfeature construction and some hardscaping and lighting too. I don't know if John Deere Landscapes is still operating in Coeur d'Alene or not. They were a couple of years ago. They usually are always holding some classes of some type there. They are located over on the west side of town.

AGLA

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'll be out there in Moscow for a visit to friends in April. Firefly used to be in Idaho,too, if I'm not mistaken.