• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

In progress pics

cedarcroft

LawnSite Senior Member
these are from 2 different projects we are working on right now. both are on the LI Sound and are pretty extreme. The pool is a vanishing edge with a swim up bar and 2 water falls.

The other job is a 2900 sq ft patio around a existing pool and some great boulder features and the deck in the picture, which is really cool to stand on due to the drop off.

glencove1.jpg

CRESPI_05_07_07__3_.jpg

RICCHEZZA_05_07_07__10_.jpg

Midwest Lawn Services

LawnSite Member
WOW...what a view...keep us posted!

OP
C

cedarcroft

LawnSite Senior Member
I will post more pics as we move along. the pool is being built by our pool sub. everything else is being done by us. all the masonary, boulders, decks, pergolas, bars and BBQ's etc. The pool is a custom vinyl with all sorts of features like tanning ledges, swimup bar, spillover spa etc. its gonna be nice. the pics above were taken this week, so that is pretty much what it looks like now. the liner should be in soon and the multiple patios will be installed over the next few weeks. the job with the deck is done except for planting and some boulders, which should be done this week. I will post more pics as soon as I get them.

ChampionLS

LawnSite Bronze Member
Evening Star Lighting is in Glen Cove (Sea Cliff Avenue) :cool2:

Dirty Water: We actually sell more deck and dock lighting than paver lighting because of how quickly they install, and since the Lamp Modules are completely flush, they're kid proof and indestructible. Try that with your surface mount lights. :laugh:

DSC01702.JPG

DSC01703.JPG

DSC01704.JPG

lifetree

LawnSite Fanatic
Those are really nice views ... wish I lived there !!