In wall submersible fixture for water feature?


LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm working on a project right now that is new construction and part of it is the installation of a water feature that is basically a small pool (4' x 16') with frothy nozzles.

I'm looking for some sort of a submersible fixture that can be put into a box mounted in the wall when the concrete work is done rather than something that sits int he bottom of the feature. With what it is, shining the light across the feature instead of up is going to give a better effect. Ideally, I'd like something LED and if it can be color changing as well, that would be a great bonus.

Does anybody have any suggestions on where to start looking for such a fixture?

Thanks in advance!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

LawnSite Platinum Member