1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Income producing green industry web site for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by daferg, Feb 7, 2006.

1. daferg

daferg LawnSite Member

I have decided to sell my website and leave the green industry. The web address is www.lawnbid.com and is structured to serve the green industry anywhere in the nation. It is a landscaper, maintenance, and design referral web site. I marketed this site to realtors in my local area and I had a line of customers. I no longer have the time or desire to pursue this any longer and I own another company that takes most of my time. It will take you a little bit of time to get the base you need again because I have let it go. All accounts are set up and the page is complete and works properly and I was successful at obtaining and referring clients. I am selling the site and domain name and everything that goes with it. I am asking $2950 OBO and the site has the potential to make this amount back in less than a week but I am concetrating on other things. I appreciate your time and do not hesitate to PM me with any questions

Steve