• How has the weather been in your neck of the woods?
    We are looking for feedback from our membership to see how/what the weather has been like in your area. Please Click here to take our Winter Weather Survey, we would appreciate it.

Indiana

GrassBustersLawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Indianapolis - Northeast Quadrant. From Washington Street North to Geist. From Meridian Street East to Hancock County line.

Mike

leadarrows

LawnSite Senior Member
Alexandria .....Just north of Anderson. Lawn care clients in Hamilton and Madison Counties so far........ Do a lot of construction clean-up work in the Geist area.

terracare

LawnSite Senior Member
Actually yes it looks like we will be out mowing in the first week of april or so. Some of the grass in our larger accounts has already started growing this year. I woke up this morning to about an inch of snow and a high of 33 today, but after that it looks like we will have smooth sailing in the 50s from here on out. Looks like there's gonna be a lot of rain too, so we should be out there april 1.

Todd

jbutch83

LawnSite Member
I'm from LaPorte also, looks like I should be cutting in a couple of weeks as well. Got to get out and plow and salt this morning, nice to make a little money.

Todd,

I sent you a PM, get a hold of me.

John