1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

  1. phillie

    phillie LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 861

    really? No takers? The number has gone up to 9 hotels. A few by the airport, a few downtown, a few around 96th and michigan area and 1 or 2 on the eastside. Need to know quickly or else Ill have to go with 1 of the big guys.
  2. dynogt16

    dynogt16 LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA
    Messages: 46

    evansville indiana area here
  3. M & MD Lawn

    M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 518

    I just saw this...im interested!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. GravelyWalker

    GravelyWalker LawnSite Member
    Messages: 86

    I just sent you a pm
  5. Purdukee

    Purdukee LawnSite Member
    Messages: 11

  6. Whitley

    Whitley LawnSite Member
    Messages: 14

    Might be interested have some commercial by the at the airport already.Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  7. Whitley

    Whitley LawnSite Member
    Messages: 14

    Serving Hendricks county area from Avon, Indiana!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. c&m Lawn care

    c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member
    Messages: 10

    I am wanting to start a legit lawn care business in southern Indiana where i live i am just needing help as to what all license i need if any? do i need a business license with the state? and how much insurance i need? any input on these questions would be great....
    Loogootee, Jasper area
  9. lalllc

    lalllc LawnSite Member
    Messages: 67

    You need to get a lawyer. That said. You need a doing business as from the court house. Then drive to a insurance man and get liability ins. If you plan on doing any planting it is a smart thing to call the DNR and get a license . Check with your town and county and check the laws. Also don't even think of doing any lawn chemicals with out calling the Indiana state chemist . You could really mess yourself up on that one. I hope I helped some. Good luck. Oh and don't do anything unless you have it in writing.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. c&m Lawn care

    c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member
    Messages: 10

    What is the Lawyer for lol sorry this is very new for me. So once i get my DBA and have INS i am alright for Lawn Care. If i want to do planting trees,flowers,bushes etc need additional license? pretty much need an additional license for everything right on kinda got me going in the right direction

Share This Page