1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Indiana

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by jajwrigh, Mar 19, 2004.

1. phillie

phillie LawnSite Senior Member

really? No takers? The number has gone up to 9 hotels. A few by the airport, a few downtown, a few around 96th and michigan area and 1 or 2 on the eastside. Need to know quickly or else Ill have to go with 1 of the big guys.

2. dynogt16

dynogt16 LawnSite Member
    from INDIANA

evansville indiana area here

3. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I just saw this...im interested!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GravelyWalker

GravelyWalker LawnSite Member

I just sent you a pm

5. Purdukee

Purdukee LawnSite Member

6. Whitley

Whitley LawnSite Member

Might be interested have some commercial by the at the airport already.Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
  7. Whitley

Whitley LawnSite Member

Serving Hendricks county area from Avon, Indiana!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. c&m Lawn care

c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member

I am wanting to start a legit lawn care business in southern Indiana where i live i am just needing help as to what all license i need if any? do i need a business license with the state? and how much insurance i need? any input on these questions would be great....
    Loogootee, Jasper area

9. lalllc

lalllc LawnSite Member

You need to get a lawyer. That said. You need a doing business as from the court house. Then drive to a insurance man and get liability ins. If you plan on doing any planting it is a smart thing to call the DNR and get a license . Check with your town and county and check the laws. Also don't even think of doing any lawn chemicals with out calling the Indiana state chemist . You could really mess yourself up on that one. I hope I helped some. Good luck. Oh and don't do anything unless you have it in writing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. c&m Lawn care

c&m Lawn care LawnSite Member

What is the Lawyer for lol sorry this is very new for me. So once i get my DBA and have INS i am alright for Lawn Care. If i want to do planting trees,flowers,bushes etc need additional license? pretty much need an additional license for everything right on kinda got me going in the right direction