1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Indianapolis lawn care company

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by D&R, Feb 21, 2005.

1. D&R

D&R LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I was motoring through Indy a few weeks back and noticed a company called Lawn Pride from the highway. A few things struck me as odd/exceptional. 1. The building. Unbelieveable! This place was outstanding. 2. The prime property just off the exit on Southport road. Couldn't have been cheap. 3. There was a help wanted sign out on the fence facing the highway...........written only in Spanish!

I don't know anything about this company other than what I saw and to me it is the pinnacle of success in the green industry.

2. JB1

JB1 LawnSite Fanatic

They have been there for several years.

3. OnMyOwn

OnMyOwn LawnSite Senior Member

I'm from that area. They have made their living doing chemicals and snow-plowing. They have taken on landscaping in the past and are doing quite well. They have a pretty good reputation, but charge the prices necessary to maintain their presence / building.

4. stace-o

stace-o LawnSite Member
    from indiana

i have seen there work and the really did a bang up job at 1 of my apartment buildings. next spring alot of shrubs died and they said that there was a 1 year gaurentee on them but when they saw how many they backed out .. so no wonder they have such a nice building . i wouldnt call them