Lawn Care Forum banner

Inherited a camera from my wife.

22K views 67 replies 31 participants last post by  bobcat48 
#1 ·
Wife got a new nicer digital camera soI inherited her Kodak easyshare C330. Decided to play a little today.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Plant

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Automotive tire

See less See more
#6 ·
Q1: the chute is a Jungle Jim's blocker. Sort of got to help with some R&D with this thing. It originally came with this super small cable that broke after about 3 hours of use. Contacted the compnay and Jennifer Hafendorfer was SUPER to work with. She told me they were expecting some heavier cables in any day. In the mean time she shipped me out three more smaller cables at no cost next day air. Broke all three of those and she sent me I think three more. Finally got the new cable. Needs some grease on the slides every so often, but it works. Waiting for Power Chute to make an Everride plate!!
Q2: Yes I LOVE the truck!! Pulls like a hoss but it likes the gas. 04 with about 83K on her
Q3: Fastraps are awesome. go gitcha some!! Easy on, easy off!!

#7 ·
grass is gettin' high. Get on it.

btw, good lookin' truck. My buddy just got an 08' (I think) with the eight foot bed.... still has the silly factory rims and tires on it though.... his look to small for the truck.

#8 ·
grass is gettin' high. Get on it.

btw, good lookin' truck. My buddy just got an 08' (I think) with the eight foot bed.... still has the silly factory rims and tires on it though.... his look to small for the truck.
thanks. I just put those tires on two weeks ago and those are the stock wheels. I contemplated getting some wheels too but it wasn't in the budget....not yet anyway. Those are 265/75 r 16s. Stock is 245/75R16. It had 265's on it when I bought it. Funny thing is, I traded in a 00 GMC Z71 on this truck about a year ago. It's almost the exact same color and body style and for a long time, no one even noticed I had traded! Here's a pic of the Z71 and of the mowers. By the way, that grass is my yard...know the old saying about don't look at a painter's house? :hammerhead:

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Plant Vehicle

Plant Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

#12 ·
Nice truck, I really like the chevys. How long have you had the everrides?

#14 ·
looks good!! i actually like the way the warrior looks.

#18 ·
I have two of those 14 gallon gas tanks.. How are yours holding up? I bought mine a few months ago.
I bought it almost a year ago. I like it. I can fill it up, my 5 gallon can and the mower and run almost a week and a half. It is painfully slow to pump out though. IF I had it to do over, I would have bought the metal fuel station and mounted it up in the cage.

#20 ·
Since I have listed this thread in my signature as a link to my stuff, guess I should include a list
2004 Silverado 2500 HD Ext Cab. 6.0
*loadhandler
*B&W goseneck hitch
18 ft custom trailer. trimmer racks and lockable storage cage
***Jungle Jim's Chute blocker
***Jungle Jim's Baffle kit
***Gator Blade
***Wonder Hitch for Little Wonder Blower
Everride Wasp HP
***15HP Kawasaki
***36" Cut
***Bull Rider Sulky
Cub Cadet 21"
***6HP Kawasaki
Little Wonder Blower
***13HP Honda
***Swivel Wheel
Stihl FS 110 Trimmer
Stihl KM 110 Power Head
***Straight Edger
***Articlutaed Hedge Trimmer
***Pole Saw
*String Trimmer/Edgit
Stihl BR600 Backpack Blower
Stihl BG85 Handheld Blower/Vac
Cub Cadet Commercial CS 5220 Chainsaw

#21 ·
Sweet truck and very nice setup of the trailer/equipment, I really like that trailer tongue toolbox:laugh:

#22 ·
Sweet truck and very nice setup of the trailer/equipment, I really like that trailer tongue toolbox:laugh:
if you're referring to my milk crate, which I think you are...that is where I keep my extra Stihl trimmer heads that I keep pre wound. I bought about six of them off ebay over the winter from a dealer who apparantly was selling out. Got all six for less than $40 if I remember right. I keep the tool kit that came with the KM in there as well as a pair of wire snips to cut off trimmer line with. thanks for the comments though!!:waving: gettin ready to bust loose this week...it rained here all day and temps in the high 60's to low 70's next week plus a 2x2 ad coming out in the local classified paper.

#23 ·
if you're referring to my milk crate, which I think you are...that is where I keep my extra Stihl trimmer heads that I keep pre wound. I bought about six of them off ebay over the winter from a dealer who apparantly was selling out. Got all six for less than $40 if I remember right. I keep the tool kit that came with the KM in there as well as a pair of wire snips to cut off trimmer line with. thanks for the comments though!!:waving: gettin ready to bust loose this week...it rained here all day and temps in the high 60's to low 70's next week plus a 2x2 ad coming out in the local classified paper.
Lol, ya thats what I was referring too, yours probably works just as good as the one I just brought, but yours was alot cheaper! I hope that ad works out for ya:waving:

#26 ·
Could you show a little more detail on those straps that you apparently use to secure the mowers. Those look like a real simple idea.
I'll try to get you some more detailed pictures tomorrow Ed. YEah they are SUPER simple. ONe of those deals where you smack yourself and say "WHY didn't I think of that". They're so easy, Topsites could use em!!:waving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.