Inside edition?

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Who in the world do you have to know to get Landscape Management or Grounds Maintenance Magazine!? After reading the thread about Charles' picture, I find even MORE people who can't get it. I've applied for these publications several times, and have gotten NO response. Not even an E-mail. I get Turf, and I get Pro, whick I enjoy and look forward to, but I'm still to see the others come through my mailbox. Anyone have any "inside Connec's"?

OP
R

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
Thanks, Ray. Unfortunately, I've already applied for this numerous times before. I even wrote them a letter. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
Are you sending money for Landscape Management? I pay for my subscription to that one, while I get all of the others for free. Just curious. I've never had a problem getting any of the 5 or 6 mags I get. I did start all of those subscriptions by sending in the form included in their magazines. Maybe that makes a difference? Good luck getting them.

OP
R

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
What a coincedence! I just got my first edition of Lawn and Landscape today! There's one more!:)

Top Forums