inside setup

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by RedWingsDet, May 24, 2008.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

I plan on getting a service van or maybe two this fall and setting them up this fall,. I know how the companys set them up around here, However, I am curious to see what other setups are.

I was thinking one of those CHEVY HHR PANNEL cars but I couldnt really tow a clamshell.

If you guys have pic's thats great, if not, thats fine. I kind of know what I want to do in the van, but if I could get even better idea's that always helps.

thanks guys

2. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

HHRs are getting popular with plumbers and other service types here. You can do really eye catching graphics on them. I looked into them before deciding on an F-150 6 cyl.

3. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Fimco, have you figured out what your etting for milage with that 150 loaded?

4. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Not as good as I like 13-15. Depends on how often I just sit in it with the AC on while I deal with calls.

5. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

AC sure doesn't help mileage. I lost at least 2 mpg with the AC on in my old F-150.

6. FIMCO-MEISTER

FIMCO-MEISTER Banned

Here is a neighbors HHR setup. I bet you could do shotgun service out of that.

IMG_0064.jpg

7. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Pimpmobile.........

8. Wet_Boots

Mag wheels on a service vehicle = punk kid

9. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Are those just hubcaps?

10. Wet_Boots

I'd guess it might be part of the basic package for that vehicle. Me for a stick shift, steel wheels, and windows that crank down. No heated cupholders, thankyouverymuch.