• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Installed mulching kit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fubba

LawnSite Senior Member
Just put on my new mulching kit. I had to drive 30 miles one way to get it because the local dealer didn't have any. I think I've found a new dealer too. Much nicer and knows more about what he's talking about. Plus, he's cheaper. I got it for $180. Fit on great. Ran two passes through my yard and now I'm about to head out to a customer's house. I should have had this thing all along during the fall. What was I thinking?

Sammy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Fubba said:
........ I should have had this thing all along during the fall. What was I thinking?
That is what I said the first year I used mine. Then I figured out how to do it without having to mess around with the mulch kit every fall.
:cool:

vincent c. gomeyac

LawnSite Member
wiselawns said:
Hurricane mulch kit on my Scag, makes the leaves dissapear-unbelievable
Mr. wiselawns, can you tell me more about your mulch kit?

How's the mulching performance over pine needles(straw), accumulated, matted & layered wet lvs., on oak and magnolia lvs.

Is it really efficient to justify my purchase?

TY & hoping for your response.

To those who own this mulching kit can likewise share their experience, my sincere thnx.

I have a Turf Tiger waiting for this kit.