Insurance Help In Ohio

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by ELITE1LAWN, Mar 28, 2007.


    ELITE1LAWN LawnSite Member
    Messages: 20

    I Am Looking For Insurance In Ohio Need To Know What Types I Need And What Would Be A Good Idea To Get Thanks
  2. ncls

    ncls LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 442

    You need commercial auto ins. for your truck and trailer. You need general liability ins. for your business. If you have employees, then you need to get workers comp.

    Progressive insures my trucks and trailers. State Auto insures my general liability insurance.
  3. wurkn with amish

    wurkn with amish LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 662

    Since your in Cincy you can try Sheakly, they are my WC carriers. I think they also carry insurance.

Share This Page