Insurance Question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by xtremelawn, Mar 4, 2008.

  1. xtremelawn

    xtremelawn LawnSite Member
    from USA
    Messages: 110

    I know that I can get insurance on trucks, equipment and building. My question is can I get insurance on my chemicals? My agent said no. What if building catches on fire or flood or theft? Does anyone know of insurance for this?

  2. garydale

    garydale LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 813

    Your building insurance shown cover contents. Make sure it specifically list pesticides on the policy.
    Your liability policy should also list "pesticides" and "pesticide applicators."
    We use Erie insurance in Maryland.

Share This Page