Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by matt35, Mar 10, 2002.

  1. matt35

    matt35 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana
    Messages: 5

    Just getting started in doing our own spraying and fertilizing after getting the license and training and was wondering what the going rate is for insurance. One agent gave us a price of $1095.00 a year. Waiting on a couple of others.

    MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO
    Messages: 665

    That's a loaded question.
    All you need to do is add it to your other policy. It should include truck ins./ liability ins./ ect...
    Mine was $100 extra per year.
    P.S. you NEED to get it before you can obtain your licence.
  3. TOSLC

    TOSLC LawnSite Member
    Messages: 175

    I agree, it's a very loaded question. It would depend on your area, the equipment, whether or not you want to schedule things, the agent, the company. Your best bet would be find an agent you trust, tell him what you want, and let him do the rest. It's a lot like finding a good equipment dealer, a little extra in price might be worth the service.

Share This Page