• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

INSURANCE

Cutter1

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have full coverage on everything. I pay a certain amount for all the small things, blowers, trimmers, etc. My walkbehinds and Laser are seperate do to the fact that they are worth more. Two trucks, two trailers, all of my equipment, 1 million in liability, comes to a total of about 2500 a year. Which too me is pretty good. Insurance is a must. It helps to get accounts too.

tslawn

LawnSite Member
$2 Million liability coverage; automobile insurance on 2 trucks and 2 trailers; replacement value on scheduled equipment (walkbehinds, ZTR and snow plow); insurance on all tools and other equipment. Yearly cost: $2600/yr.

DanG

LawnSite Member
1 million on liability for property maintence & mowing, plowing etc.. (excluding excavating), and replacement value on mowers, trimmers etc.. -- costs me $750 & the farm dues which is another $75 a year

yardsmith

LawnSite Senior Member
1 million liability (standard amt. nowadays)
Inland marine coverage on equipment, trailer, etc.
Full coverage for truck w/ snowplow ammendment
Cost: about $1550 per year, & worth every penny!

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Ditto on Smitty's post. I didn't want guys to think we didn't have insurance. I would hope everyone has all this insurance coverage.