Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by slowleak, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. slowleak

    slowleak LawnSite Member
    from 63055
    Messages: 96

    i just bought a new gravely 260z turn and since its sunday i can't call my ins. agent. should this be covered by my comm. ins ? or my homeowners? thanks kevin
  2. BobR

    BobR LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 714

    In NY if you have a business your equipment should be covered by a commercial insurance policy.. comprehensive as well as liability (learned the hard way).

Share This Page