• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

insurance

AdvancedLawn

LawnSite Member
I have been looking at getting insurance for the business the past few weeks. The only problem is that they tell me it is going to be around 1500 a year due to my previous stupid behaviors as a younger adult. I was wanting to know if this was high or not, Thanks.

MudslinginFX4

LawnSite Bronze Member
well, i'd say it all depends on what kind of stupid behaviors you are talking about. It seems a little high to me but maybe not under certain curcumstances.

Randy Scott

LawnSite Bronze Member
If you continue to operate your business without insurance, then you haven't learned anything from your previous stupid behaviors.

As to the cost, it will vary greatly. Get a few quotes from different companies and see how they compare. That's about all I can tell you. Since everyones company is specific to their situation, a number will be hard to relate to your own operation.

I guess your $1500 is cheap compared to our $10,000 per year.

OP
A

AdvancedLawn

LawnSite Member
Three D.W.I. s- Yeah I put the bottle down and have been sober a year last thursday. Man just one of the curve balls that life threw me. HaHaHaHaHa

Karian

LawnSite Member
Randy got it right , Shop around same coverage can vary greatly.

Are you talking general liability or commercial auto?. DWI should not affect General. If so use a different agent.