Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Turf Dancer, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. Turf Dancer

    Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 681

    I was just curious as to what those of you who do full service landscaping, maintenance, irrigation and spraying are paying for insurance. I just applied for insurance to cover all three and the agent said she talked to another agent who quoted a guy using the same insurance company and just for the liability it was $3900 for the year. Why so much? I am paying just over $500 now and if it will raise it that much just for turf and ornamental weed control I am not sure it will be worth it, I was quoted $900 from my current carrier if I as irrigation and landscaping to my maintenance services. What are you paying for insurance?
  2. Tharrell

    Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member
    Messages: 2,967

    I'm curious about this also. Here in NC, it's not required but, I know it's good to have. I only use my license for spraying glyphosate right now.

Share This Page