1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

INTERESTING

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOMER, Apr 26, 2000.

1. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

I left a post concerning the # of registered members in the who, what, where section. Please read it and tell everyone about yourself. If we knew more about each other then we might not say those &quot;offensive&quot; things we sometimes do. I feel its important to know who you are responding to and how to respond when a question has been asked or a subject posted.<p>Homer

2. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

possibly a good idea homer, but wouldn't courteous, thoughtful, non-flaming responses be better in ALL posts and responses? just an idea.<p>the rain has quit here, forcasted for one dry day. gotta go make hay!<p>GEO

3. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Ya it would Geo, but for some reason life just ain't that way. We only had 1 rain day, hope more of it comes back soon.<p>Homer

4. CA Enterprises

CA Enterprises LawnSite Member

Okay Homer, I added my .02 to the forum. I agree, it was interesting reading about everyone. I just wish I had the equipment you have!!!!!!<p>Adam:)

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Maybe we can all get together and have group therepy and talk about our &quot;feelings&quot; lol. I think I am offended by this post. I don't know why but i will let you know when I think of a reason.

6. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I am offended that you are offended Charles. Don't make me defend my being offended, I can be very offensive....wait a minute, defensive. I am not trying to offend you...no need to be defensive.<p>

7. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

keith--now that is an example of a &quot;kinder and gentler&quot; forum! keep up the good influence!<p>GEO