• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

International Subscriptions?

kathyu

LawnSite Senior Member
Hi Tonyr,
I am the circulation director for Turf magazine. Jim and I discussed this. We can send the magazine to Australia, however there will be a subscription charge....just enough to cover postage. "Slow boat" (about 6 weeks) would be $25. annually. If you want to receive it, zap me off an email and I'll send you the info on how to do it. Thanks! Have a great day!

True Cut Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
Tony

i would go for it, very very good publication, ive gotten 3 issues so far and look forward to getting it

OP
T

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
kathyu said:
Hi Tonyr,
I am the circulation director for Turf magazine. Jim and I discussed this. We can send the magazine to Australia, however there will be a subscription charge....just enough to cover postage. "Slow boat" (about 6 weeks) would be $25. annually. If you want to receive it, zap me off an email and I'll send you the info on how to do it. Thanks! Have a great day!

G'Day!

Any chance of a free copy 1st to see how much I can get from it that can be applied to the Aussie industry?

That's what the trade publishers do here, send a freeby 1st to evaluate before subscribing, so thought I'd ask.

I can spread the word about your publication to other aussies, no probs.

stuie

LawnSite Member
Tonyr said:
G'Day!

Any chance of a free copy 1st to see how much I can get from it that can be applied to the Aussie industry?

That's what the trade publishers do here, send a freeby 1st to evaluate before subscribing, so thought I'd ask.

I can spread the word about your publication to other aussies, no probs.
Tonty
Have You asked for a copy to be sent yet to the Bay?

Deerless and proud of it!:waving:

OP
T

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yeah Stuie,

they are sending me an evaluation copy, if I like it I'll pay the $25 postage for a years subscription. I'll let know what I think of it when it arrives.

or if ya keen, just ask em,
Kathy - Moose River Publishing kupton@mrpllc.com

OP
T

Tonyr

LawnSite Bronze Member
Sorry, forgot to give feedback! ooops!

I received my copy only a couple of weeks from asking, and loved the mag!

All of the equipment it shows that you guys use, you lot are spoilt, too many toys! LOL!

I highly recommend this Mag. to everyone in the American Green Industry!