1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

Mark,

Is there a way to email all customers at once through Yardbook? If not that would be a great feature from a marketing standpoint. Also maybe the ability to email everyone on a job list for a calender day at once (for rain delays etc).

2. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Currently, we don’t support mass emailing. However, enhancing marketing capabilities is a major priority for 2015. We will look at different ways to help our businesses better market their services and generate more leads. As for sending out event-based notifications (ex. for rain delay), I will add this to a list of enhancement requests.

3. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

Excellent, as usual.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Mark!

img20141228_141018.jpg

5. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

congratulations 360 it was such a clever idea wish I had tough about it before you, looking at your company name I think it will suit you better to have a nice 360 xbox I can go ahead and swap it for you for free I would even pay shipping, ;)

6. 360lawncare

360lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah we are enjoying it for sure! It's a awesome system sure is allot different then the old Nintendo were.. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Is there a good place to put a suggestion?

I have one...I have switched from another program and miss one thing about it so far. When I go to complete jobs, I could select multiple jobs at once and hit complete instead of going through all of them and hitting complete individually, its not huge but having 50 jobs in one day needed to be completed just gets annoying!

8. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Stuffdeer,

The best way to get feedback to us is by creating a ticket through our support site:
    http://support.yardbook.com

Thanks for your suggestion. Adding the ability to complete multiple jobs would be a nice enhancement to Yardbook in the future.

Best,
    Mark

9. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Mark,

Should I still submit a ticket?

Thanks

10. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

No need for this one.

Best,
    Mark