Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Mark, if I transfer over to YARDBOOK can I print all my past application. Reason so the question is, I will have a state inspection some time in Feb. for chemical application. The inspector would like to see all my chemical records. If I can print them how will the report look.

Thank you
    Richard

2. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

3. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Posted via Mobile Device

4. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

I got my first cc payment using yardbook and stripe today. How long should I have to wait till it hits my bank account?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Gulfjoe,

Yardbook integrates with Stripe for payment processing. Based on their site:

"Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 2-day rolling basis."

Mark

6. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

go to transfers. it will give the exact date. this excludes weekends. so likely wed.

7. YardWorxLincoln

YardWorxLincoln LawnSite Member

8. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

QB to YradBook down load. I transferred my customers to a ex. file and tried to down load it to YB but it failed. If i understand the process I will have to format the QB file to your lay out. The only problem I can fine with YB is getting all my customers entered into it.

9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Falcon50EX,

You are right, many times the import fails because of format issues in the file. (Ex. A missing column, or column label does not match what Yardbook is expecting). Here is an FAQ with more details.

http://support.yardbook.com/faq-i-want-to-import-customers-from-csv-or-excel-files/

If you're still having this issue, feel free to send us (support@yardbook.com) the first couple lines of your file and we can help you troubleshoot the root cause.

Mark

10. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

I am having trouble figuring out how to create a schedule or route with YB. Is there a video tutorial on how to do this?