Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Gulfjoe,

Here is an FAQ for job routing.

If you're still having trouble with the feature, please submit a help ticket or email us directly at support@yardbook.com.

Best,
    Mark

2. GaGolfSup

GaGolfSup LawnSite Member

I'm a Director of Grounds at a private school. I've started playing with the software and like it so far, but because it is set up for multiple sites it won't exactly suit my needs. Any chance you guys might be adapting this software for property managers who are on a single site? Sports turf managers and golf course superintendents could benefit from the scheduling and chemical record keeping. We all have multiple areas within our properties, but it is cumbersome to enter addresses for all of them. Thanks.

3. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for your interest in the software.

Currently, we don't support creating different service schedules for different parts of the same property. Having said that, depending on your workflow, there might be a couple of workarounds for this. Please send us an email at support@yardbook.com with more details and we can help you.

Best,
    Mark

4. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the reasoning behind only being able to see 1 month out on the calendar? My wife and I would like to see further ahead than that. Is this something that can be changed, or is there a great reason?

Thanks

5. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

I can see into 2017...then I stopped clicking.

Screen Shot 2015-03-21 at 11.07.41 AM.jpg

6. Utah Lawn Care

When one has recurring jobs on the calendar, they can only be seen if they are less than 1 month out. You are correct about seeing a blank calendar, but I want to see the jobs I have scheduled, not a blank calendar when in reality there are jobs on those days. Know what I mean?

7. Utah Lawn Care

My wife and I would really like to have the Jobs tab bring the monthly view up by default. I don't know if everyone wants this, but every time we click jobs we have to click monthly view because we like to be able to see the whole calendar. Maybe it could be an option instead of the default, but it would be helpful to us.

8. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

I see. Yes that's inconvenient. I have never noticed that. This year as I get busier that will be a hindrance.

Email mark@yardbook.com and ask.

9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Cedar Lawn Care,

You can add the Calendar View (Monthly by Default) as a menu item to your left hand navigation bar. Simply navigate to the Sitemap -> Company Profile -> Settings, and click on “Show” Calendar View link near the bottom of the page.

Currently, the system displays the recurring jobs 30 days into the future. I will revisit this feature with the team, and see if there is a good way to increase number of future jobs we display on the calendar.

Best,
    Mark

10. Utah Lawn Care

Great! Thanks Mark.