Introducing Yardbook

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

Can you enter a list of chemicals in YB to auto fill a customer after a application has been completed? I am talking about the EPA#, rate, and active things that will not change.

2. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Falcon5ex,

Currently, Yardbook will help you match and auto-complete the address, product name, epa# and ingredient fields, based on your prior chemical applications.

If you have any additional questions/suggestions, feel free to contact us at:
    support@yardbook.com

Best,
    Mark

3. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I like that there is a time clock feature. I feel manually entering time could be a little more user friendly. It would be nice to be able to enter a start time and end time. Even being able to enter the number of hours and minutes would be nice. Having to convert minutes to a decimal is a bit harder than it should have to be IMO. If I am missing something let me know, if not I would love a tweak to how time is input.

Thanks!

4. PerkinsLawn

PerkinsLawn LawnSite Member

When a client pays an invoice by card, does YB automatically view it as paid, or does it wait for the two days after its cleared and posted?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi PerkinsLawn,

When your customer makes a payment via a credit card, if the transaction is approved by Stripe, we will update the invoice to "Paid", and notify you through email.

Best,
    Mark

6. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for the feedback. Currently Yardbook gives your employee the option to clock in and clock out, or manually enter the number of hours in a day. I think being able to log hours + minutes, in addition to decimals is a great suggestion. I will work with our dev team and see if we can have this added in the future.

Best,
    Mark

7. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Mark,

This has happened to me several times in the last few weeks so I feel I need to mention it because I am sure I am not the only one that it bothers.

I often write several paragraphs explaining everything in the comment section when I do quotes. If one clicks off of the comment section without saving first to edit or add another service all the stuff you just input disappears and goes back to the default. It has happened to me a hand full of times, and I have to type everything back in again.

I would love it if this could be look into and tweaked.

Thanks!

8. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

If I send a monthly invoice to a customer that I mow 4 times
    , is there a way to show each service date? I have gotten a lot of flack from customers wanting to know what days I was there as they receive their April invoices.

Thanks in advance
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently, you need to click on “Save” to save the note to the invoices. We’ll look at ways to improving this functionality in the future so that saving occurs more implicitly.

10. Yardbook

Yardbook Sponsor

Hi Golfjoe,

If you use the Auto Generate Invoice feature, Yardbook will automatically set the service dates for you on the line items. Here is an FAQ with more details.

http://support.yardbook.com/faq-i-want-to-automatically-generate-invoices-from-jobs/

If you're just creating the invoices manually, you can set different service dates on the line items directly.

Best,
    Mark