Invest in Hiring a Consulting Firm???

nuge31

LawnSite Member
Considering hiring a landscape consulting firm to help organize & grow business. Business has grown so much now, it's just too much for me to do alone. I'm maxed out on capability and want to expand. Anyone else have experience with consulting firms? cost $$$$$$$

hackitdown

LawnSite Gold Member
A consulting firm? I don't get it. I can understand hiring a bookkeeper, or another laborer, or a mechanic, or whatever you need to get the work finished.

What are you trying to fix?

Bunton Guy

LawnSite Silver Member
I think what he is looking for is someone more experienced in systems that help companys run smoother. Also someone to look over his current operations to help lean out in areas and let the belt out in others.

I know Marty Grunder comes highly recomended.

OP
N

nuge31

LawnSite Member
Yea, that's what I'm looking for. I'm right in the middle of it all (it gets crazy busy) and getting an experienced outlook as to what is going on I think may help. Where is Marty Grunder?

ralph02813

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yea, that's what I'm looking for. I'm right in the middle of it all (it gets crazy busy) and getting an experienced outlook as to what is going on I think may help. Where is Marty Grunder?
Check out your local SBA office, they have a host of free business services.

Schuley

LawnSite Member
Check out Phil Harwood at Pro-Motion Consulting. They specialize in the green and white industry businesses. Tell him I sent you (kenny schulenberg). I'm currently working with him and its helped a great deal. They have online programs, and they are starting this week I believe? Check out his website, www.pro-motionconsultingllc.com.