1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Invoice Paper Folding Machine

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by stevesmowing, Feb 3, 2008.

1. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

2. SLC  LLC

SLC LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Now I like that thing! Can you set the machine so that the invoice folds with the recipient address showing? What I am getting at is will this work by inserting the invoice into an envelope with the adress window?

Also, will this machine work to fold tri-fold brochures like those made through Microsoft Publisher?

3. AintNoFun

AintNoFun LawnSite Bronze Member

we used to have one a few years ago... it worked great for a few months then i guess it started to wear and was folding wrong, or folding to many copies etc..

4. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

That is sweet!

5. stevesmowing

yes and yes

6. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same problem here, It would start to feed two sheets at a time ot the sheets would go in sideways and become all messed up.

7. carlriv

carlriv LawnSite Member
    from Mass

Any problems with the paper folder?

8. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

wish I had enould to need this item....

40 to 50 a month.... I couldn't justify spending the company's money on it .

9. stevesmowing

working great still

10. Jeffrey Vogt

Jeffrey Vogt LawnSite Member

I use one made by Premier, it cost about $65.00 from Office Depot, and does a tri fold piece one at a time, I can do about a 100 in 10 minutes or so. Doing this manually it will misfeed about 1 or 2 for every 100 or so and mostly it is because I feed it at a angle. So far I have had it for 6 or so years and average about 5000 flyers though it a year. Still works great.