1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

IOILYOUIN's Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ioilyouin, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

The teeth on my mower look pretty similar to what you see there. I have a few less chunks, but the edges are still dinged up a bit with about 150-200hrs on them. I do have the third thatch blade between the two flail blades, and those seem to have no damage to them. I'll try to get some photos of them next week when I hook the mower back up to the machine for some upcoming projects.

In terms of sharpening them, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I'm thinking that I'm going to run them this way for 100-200 hrs more and then flip them around to use the other edge. I haven't heard from anyone whether sharpening them would be a good idea. I'm open to suggestions though:drinkup:

I have the long stick on my 50D.

2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Tight operators cab not much knee room you wouldn't see Ron Dejong fit in there :laugh:

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I can see myself crying like a little girly man, that's a tight looking ROPS.

4. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I sure hope I can swing a machine with a cab this fall. This is my second bout with poison ivy this year and I don't walk around in the brush.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i think you jus answered yur question! get the cab!

6. DirtMerchant

DirtMerchant LawnSite Senior Member

You guys look like you belong of a golf course.

7. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Geez, I don't think my skinny azz could fit in that ROPS. You thought about a sheet of plexi over the front? The gaurding you have right now looks almost comical(IMO), and t would improve your visibility by a lot.

8. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

You're not implying.....:rolleyes:

[​IMG]

9. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

I finished the work for the farm on Saturday. I took some pics during lunch. Before I got off the field, they were already working it up for beans. Tomorrow I'll be back clearing roads again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. wanabe

wanabe LawnSite Senior Member
    from So. IL

When did you guys get a tandem axle oil truck? Seen it working in my area today and never realized that you had a truck that big.