Lawn Care Forum banner

Irrigation and Napolean Dynamite...Related? You bet.

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Guthrie&Co 
#1 ·
I don't know how many of you guys have seen Napolean Dynamite, but if you haven't you should.

I just saw a screen capture of the "time machine", and realized that part of it was made of out PVC fittings, including half of a flowspan telescoping coupler (slipfix).

Funny stuff.

See less See more
#5 ·
Umm, me thinks that the R-50s don't sound like impacts. FWIW, the R-50s have that constant speed gear sound regardless of which way the head is turning while the impacts do not.

At any rate, I wouldn't try to pass through the airport terminal with such a device that you show in that picture, Jon.

#8 ·
I actually made a device similar to this back in high school for an electronics class. A very similar metal box with five neon lights on top of it, , a speaker, and a switch. The label on it said "UNIVAC", but the unit was nothing more than a light flashing funny sounding thing. Now mind you, but this was back before LEDs. The thing had a 90 volt battery in it.

What's this "Chicken-in-a-bucket" R-50 stuff? Well let me tell you that these little chicks have been clucking away flawlessly at my place for a number of years now. Can't get no respect. So... if R-50s cluck, then what do impact heads do??? Hiss like snake heads?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.