Irrigation Business Advice

Tlawn0000

LawnSite Member
Hey guys, I been in the irrigation for 8 years and things are moving really well for me but couples things customers need to understand: One need help with warranty template for new install. I offer 1 year warranty but need other things in there what i don't cover like cause from weather, intensively broken by customer, adjusting controller by season ect... Second i always have customer stay it our mowing crew fault that sprinklers get broken... I always tell them if it not installed properly or popup stuck up that is on them not our mowing crew.. So i need a template to show customers for that so they understand. any advice/help will be greatly appreciative.

magna111

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey guys, I been in the irrigation for 8 years and things are moving really well for me but couples things customers need to understand: One need help with warranty template for new install. I offer 1 year warranty but need other things in there what i don't cover like cause from weather, intensively broken by customer, adjusting controller by season ect... Second i always have customer stay it our mowing crew fault that sprinklers get broken... I always tell them if it not installed properly or popup stuck up that is on them not our mowing crew.. So i need a template to show customers for that so they understand. any advice/help will be greatly appreciative.
Heads in the warranty period that are broke by your mowers should be covered by you. Heads that you break mowing on a system you didn’t install are a different story, that’s why we replace heads that don’t retract.