Irrigation Technicians Needed Tampa Bay!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by WetspotFL, Jul 8, 2018.

1. WetspotFL

WetspotFL LawnSite Member

Looking for cerified irrigation technicians that want to live in Florida! We need 4-6 technicians in the next 12 months To join our team. Pay is $18-$25/hr for our technicians, Mon-Thur work week (43-45 hours), year round, full benefits with retirement match and paid vacation. We are a residential and commercial irrigation only company, not a landscape company. We pay for our lead techs to get any certification they want from the IA. We have manufacture specific trainings in house once a month and weekly troubleshooting training to keep everyone fresh. Management opportunities will also be available in the near future. Tampa Bay Area!

2. IRRiTodd

IRRiTodd LawnSite Member

After installing and servicing in Ohio since 1997 I’m thinking about taking the pay cut and moving down to the year round sunshine.. I hate when October comes up here and the compressor gets fired up

3. OP
    OP
    WetspotFL

its probably not a pay cut, I bet your take home pay will be the same. Feel free to reach out.

4. IRRiTodd

IRRiTodd LawnSite Member

I’m interested, my wife’s whole family lives in lake wales and she has been up here for 16 years with me and my career

5. OP
    OP
    WetspotFL

Shoot me an email j.swett@sunrise-Irrigation.com and we can schedule a time to talk if you would like. If you have a resume you can attach to it that would be perfect.

hort101 likes this.
  6. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation LawnSite Platinum Member

Dont bet , you may lose .

7. Dublinladd3

Dublinladd3 LawnSite Member

And maybe a 1099....I worked for a large irrigation company in the Orlando area years ago. The money was good but ended up with a 1099.
    I started my irrigation career in 1976...so yea I'm worth the bucks just don't like the crap irrigation work I see them get away with in Fl

8. OP
    OP
    WetspotFL

I won't lose, its higher.

9. OP
    OP
    WetspotFL

No sir, we do not offer 1099 positions only W2.

IRRiTodd, Dublinladd3 and hort101 like this.
  10. Mr.Irrigation

Mr.Irrigation LawnSite Member

Is there a state income tax in FL? I am a licensed TX Irrigator I received my license in 1999. I have been in the industry since 1990. I worked for Landscapes Unlimited. I am currently employed in Houston and making 25/hr. I would be interested in Mgmt. James.