• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Is "the check in the mail"???

Barkleymut

LawnSite Bronze Member
One of those things I've been meaning to do for a while. Anyways "the check is now officially in the mail". THANKS CHUCK. PS- I hope you spend it on some really cheap beer, because thats all you'll be able to buy with my piddly donation.

stslawncare

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey guys,<br>sorry it took me so long but i finally got the stamps! Check for $30 is on its way! Also i think its important that we keep track of how much has been collected, i think posting the total would be good then that will give the people that havent sent there money (and those who have) to send in money. like what i am thinking is if they see that we have $1000 and moving well they well say to themselves gee this is a good person to send on a trip if they already have $1000 i should send some in too! see what i am saying? i am guessing since its at a bank just a phone call should get us the balance then we can post it? i am curious as to how close we are.<br>thanks chuck and the rest of u to.<br>Scottie<p>----------<br>Scottie Schmidt<br>STS Lawn Care

BRL

LawnSite Bronze Member
Check is on the way! Thanks Chuck! And Eric & Ray. And thanks to all of us posting, for helping each other out. What a great site!