Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, i was doing alittle market research and came across this website. tell me what you think. www.mow2nd.com I would be very cautious is i was shelling out the money.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hmmmm weird, wish I'd have thought it up!!!! Seriously I have a problem with paying for that type of stuff. Maybe it works for someone else, but I am too hard headed to do it the easy way..LOL I need the bumps and bruises to learn.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Also terms like "you can't go wrong", "my system", Feel like I am up real late watching an infomercial LOL(If I had a TV , but that is a different story).

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want to know what there marketing angle is to get so many customers so fast?

·
Registered
476 Posts
It's got scam written all over it. I don't doubt that it can be done, but not everyone can do it.
I guarantee that most of the people who send this guy money will not make $50,000 in their first year.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have certainly done my share of throwing good money after bad...I'm reminded - IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE - QUIT LISTENING!

N-E--X---T would be my advice.

-=KC=-

·
Banned
3,256 Posts
I see that they offer just the training for $5,000 to people that already have equipment.
The whole time I'm reading it (the parts about getting 10-20 customers DAILY without advertising), I'm figuring that it's just going door to door. But in the FAQ section, it says it's not door to door.

Hmmm, no advertising, no door to door. What's left? I can't think of any way to get 10-20 customers daily without advertising or going door to door.

But the guy's going to come to your home to train you and collect the 5 g's, he better be coming with something that actually works!

Oh well, I like his truck anyway. Anyone in Charlotte, NC ever see him around?

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
On the pictures page, a guy is trimming without safety glasses. Maybe he can show me how to do that. What a pro! There went his credibililty with me.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks like a scam for out of work people who have never been in the green industry. "WOW, it looks so easy, I will be a millionaire soon" If it looks too good to be true I am sure it is.

·
Banned
4,396 Posts
Wow, a fixed deck belt drive wb. How generous of them. : )

·
Registered
835 Posts
They will come to your house. How he gets you 10-20 yards. He goes around and tell your nabors here's 10 bucks i have a guy that will cut your yard for free 1 time. It's up to you if you want him to keep cutting your yard and charge you. Just a guess.

·
Registered
117 Posts
A problem I found. Look at the lettering on his Isuzu truck. In the real picture, there is no lettering, you can tell he put that there digitally with photoshop or something. So if he is so successfull a)why isnt his own truck lettered b)why is his website so cheesy, mabye becuase he couldnt hire a true website designer.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I admit I'd never send him money. but I blew up the pic on his truck. It's real you can see where a tree went right down the side and scratched the logo and the truck.

At least his truck is real or at least looks like it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Don't believe it jerks like this prey on people who are excited about starting out everybody in this business knows how hard it is to establish you costumers! advertise is the key and dedication to your work. might not bring you $50k first year but you will get their just keep cutting.
What an ass!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Joe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.